The Professional Dairy Producers of Wisconsin are providing the unique opportunity for Hispanic dairy workers to receive training exclusively in Spanish. Veterinarian Oscar Duarte will provide training on obstetrics and milking procedures, while and Francisco Guerrero Silva with the National Farm Medicine Center will share information on dairy worker safety. Two dates are offered for each on-farm seminar, and each will include a farm tour.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Vilsack: Taking time to remember the fallen
- Ag markets diverge just before the long holiday weekend
- Study suggests dairy herd water quality linked to milk production
- Wis. lawmakers question challenges to large wells
- Traders evening up positions ahead of the weekend Friday
- Bio-Vet and Keller break ground on new facility
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- White House urges Senate to cut crop insurance in farm bill
- Class III futures close out quietly last week
- 4 rules for growing a business or industry
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated
- Ongoing wave of Calif. metal theft prompts further legislation