The Professional Dairy Producers of Wisconsin are providing the unique opportunity for Hispanic dairy workers to receive training exclusively in Spanish. Veterinarian Oscar Duarte will provide training on obstetrics and milking procedures, while and Francisco Guerrero Silva with the National Farm Medicine Center will share information on dairy worker safety. Two dates are offered for each on-farm seminar, and each will include a farm tour.
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?