Last night, Moore Calves invited the public to see the facility with over 8,000 dairy youngstock near Hancock, Minn. Moore Calves is owned by Riverview LLP, a family and employee-owned business begun in 1995. Next year, the open house will be held at the original Riverview farm, near Morris, Minn., to commemorate 20 years in the dairy business.
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?