Methods of weighing newborn calves evaluated
Two popular methods for assessing the birthweight of newborn calves were evaluated in a recent study published in the Journal of Dairy Science. FULL STORY »
Plan ahead for farm emergencies
It’s a resource you hope you’ll never have to use, but an important one for every farm operation. The Dairy Calf and Heifer Association outlines key information to include in a farm emergency plan. FULL STORY »
Drought increases importance of selection decisions
Genetic technologies, used early in an animal’s life, are important tools that can help you manage feed costs and assure genetic progress for future profitability. FULL STORY »
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs
Excelerate® Calf Milk Replacer
Milk Specialties Global