Is group calf housing in your future?
Before diving in, do your homework first. Here is a look at the differences between common feeding systems, as well as ventilation, housing and weaning advice. FULL STORY »
Focus on VCPR
This Tip of the Week from the Dairy Calf & Heifer Association looks at what the veterinarian-client-patient-relationship (VCPR) is and the importance of building a strong relationship with your herd veterinarian. FULL STORY »
Employee turnover on dairy farms and what it’s costing producers
Dairy farm owners and managers know intuitively that employee turnover is expensive. But how expensive is it? What are the major causes and what can you as an owner or manager do to combat it? FULL STORY »
New reproduction program cost calculator
An online worksheet from the PRO-DAIRY team at Cornell University can help you determine the costs associated with getting dairy animals checked pregnant. FULL STORY »
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs
LEVUCELL® SC ADVANTAGE
Lallemand Animal Nutrition