Drought increases importance of selection decisions
Genetic technologies, used early in an animal’s life, are important tools that can help you manage feed costs and assure genetic progress for future profitability. FULL STORY »
Is group calf housing in your future?
Before diving in, do your homework first. Here is a look at the differences between common feeding systems, as well as ventilation, housing and weaning advice. FULL STORY »
Focus on VCPR
This Tip of the Week from the Dairy Calf & Heifer Association looks at what the veterinarian-client-patient-relationship (VCPR) is and the importance of building a strong relationship with your herd veterinarian. FULL STORY »
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine