Did that calf get enough good quality colostrum?
Whether raising, buying or selling calves, producers should be concerned about the calf’s immune status, by knowing if they’re getting enough good quality colostrum. FULL STORY »
2012 harvest concerns? Call the mycotoxin hotline
As livestock producers begin to examine this year’s harvest, many feed quality questions are coming up. Is this mold? Should I be worried about aflatoxins, DON or other toxins? A toll-free hotline is available and ready to discuss mycotoxin concerns on this year’s harvest. FULL STORY »
Protect yourself and employees from carbon monoxide
A two-pronged strategy is needed to prevent and protect against the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. FULL STORY »
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?