Are you taking care of your calf team?
Calves are your top priority, but you need to take care of your people, too. What can you do to boost their safety and efficiency and provide a comfortable working environment? FULL STORY »
When it comes to calves get back to the basics
When calves get sick, producers tend to focus on the technical issues, but often times, it can be everyday details that lead to calf health challenges. Here are some insights into areas that can be overlooked. FULL STORY »
Tips for better team meetings
There are a number of factors that can make or break the effectiveness of the meeting. Here are some do’s and don'ts to improve the quality of meetings held on your farm. FULL STORY »
Spanish edition of California Dairy Newsletter available
The annual Spanish edition of a dairy newsletter from the University of California Cooperative Extension is now online. It contains five production-management articles that have been translated into Spanish. FULL STORY »
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Ag producers should do income tax planning before year-end
- Greenhouse gas: Another reason to connect with consumers
- Will Santa bring a farm bill this Christmas?
- Renewable fuel backers try to change EPA's mind