Drought increases importance of selection decisions
Genetic technologies, used early in an animal’s life, are important tools that can help you manage feed costs and assure genetic progress for future profitability. FULL STORY »
Is group calf housing in your future?
Before diving in, do your homework first. Here is a look at the differences between common feeding systems, as well as ventilation, housing and weaning advice. FULL STORY »
- Wheat proved an exception to general ag market strength Wednesday
- Purdue Extension to host Farming Together workshop
- Wis. barn fire kills at least 50 animals
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Increasing cropping frequency may boost food supply
- Ag markets moved generally higher on Wednesday morning
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- Dairy economists offer farm bill dairy safety net alternative
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced