Ben Schroeder, DVM, Cedar County Veterinary Services, Hartington, Neb., explains why he supplies his producers with a full box of needles instead of just what they might need, in order to help them maintain BQA principles when vaccinating cattle.
Change needles for good BQA
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Cow culling lags; Pennsylvania heifers
- Farm Bureau fights EPA, tells members to ‘ditch the rule’
- How are you using incentive programs on your farm?
- Food waste-to-energy converter introduced at UC Davis
- Guarding against overreach of the Endangered Species Act