Ben Schroeder, DVM, Cedar County Veterinary Services, Hartington, Neb., explains why he supplies his producers with a full box of needles instead of just what they might need, in order to help them maintain BQA principles when vaccinating cattle.
Change needles for good BQA
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?