Ben Schroeder, DVM, Cedar County Veterinary Services, Hartington, Neb., explains why he supplies his producers with a full box of needles instead of just what they might need, in order to help them maintain BQA principles when vaccinating cattle.
Change needles for good BQA
- Dairy markets: 2015 Class III futures get a small boost
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- Baise: Judge dismisses Calif. egg law case but not all is lost
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- September U.S. milk production up 4%