Agricultural law specialist Roger McEowen offers several suggestions on estate and income tax planning for the new calendar year, in light of potential changes in federal regulations in those two areas in 2013.
- Corn drydown: Mother Nature losing steam
- IDFA urges vouchers under Dairy Product Donation Program
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal