Agricultural law specialist Roger McEowen offers several suggestions on estate and income tax planning for the new calendar year, in light of potential changes in federal regulations in those two areas in 2013.
- Friday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cold storage report bullish for butter
- Ag markets closed mostly higher again Friday
- Most ag markets traded firmly Friday morning
- Dairy Herd columnist Mess named social media farmer of the year
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high