Agricultural law specialist Roger McEowen offers several suggestions on estate and income tax planning for the new calendar year, in light of potential changes in federal regulations in those two areas in 2013.
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31