In the October 2012 Vita Plus Calf Care E-News, Brooke Carrow, calf caregiver at Enchanted Dairy in Little Falls, Minn., shares what she does to prepare calves for the winter months, including everything from bedding to colostrum storage.
- Mexico dairy industry looking toward growth
- IDFA, NMPF urge states to keep restrictions on raw milk
- Coalition fears trade retaliation over COOL, including dairy
- Dairy producers continue FARM animal care practice adoption
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.
- Zoetis hires new marketing manager