In the October 2012 Vita Plus Calf Care E-News, Brooke Carrow, calf caregiver at Enchanted Dairy in Little Falls, Minn., shares what she does to prepare calves for the winter months, including everything from bedding to colostrum storage.
- Will tornado alley come alive this weekend?
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Cow culling lags; Pennsylvania heifers
- Farm Bureau fights EPA, tells members to ‘ditch the rule’
- How are you using incentive programs on your farm?
- Food waste-to-energy converter introduced at UC Davis