Aflatoxin is a concern to many dairy farmers this year. In the October 2012 issue of Kentucky Dairy Notes, extension educators with the University of Kentucky offer some common questions to help you decide if you have an issue with aflatoxins.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Ag producers should do income tax planning before year-end
- Greenhouse gas: Another reason to connect with consumers
- Will Santa bring a farm bill this Christmas?
- Renewable fuel backers try to change EPA's mind