Aflatoxin is a concern to many dairy farmers this year. In the October 2012 issue of Kentucky Dairy Notes, extension educators with the University of Kentucky offer some common questions to help you decide if you have an issue with aflatoxins.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- U.S. 2012/13 corn export prospects cut as global trade boosted
- Feed grain supply prospects lowered on delayed plantings
- Corn conditions a tad better than last year
- Brent crude oil dips before U.S. Fed meeting
- Grain markets proved mixed on Monday