Poll: If you raise wet calves, when do you start adding forage to their diets?
A. Well before weaning (2 to 3 weeks of age)
B. Midway through the milk-feeding period.
C. Just before weaning.
D. Not until after weaning.
- DHM Numbers: Pennsylvania, Missouri dairy cattle sales
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy® seeking next class of stewards
- Ten Do’s & Don’ts for ‘Low-Cost’ and ‘Retrofit’ Milking Parlors
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Iowa rancher is next star on 'The Bachelor'
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Cows, farms also under gunfire near Gaza strip