Poll: If you raise wet calves, when do you start adding forage to their diets?
A. Well before weaning (2 to 3 weeks of age)
B. Midway through the milk-feeding period.
C. Just before weaning.
D. Not until after weaning.
- Dairying in a warzone
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order