Poll: If you raise wet calves, when do you start adding forage to their diets?
A. Well before weaning (2 to 3 weeks of age)
B. Midway through the milk-feeding period.
C. Just before weaning.
D. Not until after weaning.
- Baise: Judge dismisses Calif. egg law case but not all is lost
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- September U.S. milk production up 4%
- VIDEO: Shatto Dairy, from nearly broke to booming
- World Dairy Expo Futurity Entries Due Soon