Poll: If you raise wet calves, when do you start adding forage to their diets?
A. Well before weaning (2 to 3 weeks of age)
B. Midway through the milk-feeding period.
C. Just before weaning.
D. Not until after weaning.
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do