Poll: If you raise wet calves, when do you start adding forage to their diets?
A. Well before weaning (2 to 3 weeks of age)
B. Midway through the milk-feeding period.
C. Just before weaning.
D. Not until after weaning.
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?