Cattle Feeders Hall Of Fame: Name this leader in the cattle feeding industry.
• Born in Kennard, Nebraska
• Volunteered for the U.S. Army
• Leased a feedlot in 1956 and began feeding 2,000 of own cattle
• Purchased feedlot near Juniata in 1975
A. Craig Uden
B. Bob Gottsch
C. Cliff Becker
D. Paul Morgan
Please send your response to Dusty Markham at email@example.com. The first three correct answers will receive a Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame hat.
CFHOF Trivia: A Look At The History Of Cattle Feeding
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?