Cattle Feeders Hall Of Fame: Name this leader in the cattle feeding industry.
• Born in Kennard, Nebraska
• Volunteered for the U.S. Army
• Leased a feedlot in 1956 and began feeding 2,000 of own cattle
• Purchased feedlot near Juniata in 1975
A. Craig Uden
B. Bob Gottsch
C. Cliff Becker
D. Paul Morgan
Please send your response to Dusty Markham at email@example.com. The first three correct answers will receive a Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame hat.
CFHOF Trivia: A Look At The History Of Cattle Feeding
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Iowa rancher is next star on 'The Bachelor'
- Dairy podcast: Mark and Bob scratching their heads about markets