One lender or more?
Even if you cannot get any breaks on interest rates, repayment terms, collateral and so on, it still may be advisable to start splitting up your credit business across multiple lenders because this strategy can help reduce your risks. FULL STORY »
7 out of 10 believe HSUS is a pet-shelter "umbrella group"
Seventy-one percent of Americans questioned in a new opinion poll wrongly believe the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) is an “umbrella group” for America’s local humane societies. FULL STORY »
PETA & HSUS: The pickpocket & the con man
Both organizations, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals and the Humane Society of the United States, are pretty much the same, says industry watchdog. FULL STORY »
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced