One lender or more?
Even if you cannot get any breaks on interest rates, repayment terms, collateral and so on, it still may be advisable to start splitting up your credit business across multiple lenders because this strategy can help reduce your risks. FULL STORY »
7 out of 10 believe HSUS is a pet-shelter "umbrella group"
Seventy-one percent of Americans questioned in a new opinion poll wrongly believe the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) is an “umbrella group” for America’s local humane societies. FULL STORY »
PETA & HSUS: The pickpocket & the con man
Both organizations, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals and the Humane Society of the United States, are pretty much the same, says industry watchdog. FULL STORY »
- Green milk returns in time for St. Patrick’s Day
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Bill would keep farmer’s private information private
- Land availability top young farmer concern
- USDA expands support for small, mid-sized farmers and ranchers
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CWT sales, dairy cattle auctions
ReaShure® Precision Release Choline