7 out of 10 believe HSUS is a pet-shelter "umbrella group"
Seventy-one percent of Americans questioned in a new opinion poll wrongly believe the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) is an “umbrella group” for America’s local humane societies. FULL STORY »
PETA & HSUS: The pickpocket & the con man
Both organizations, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals and the Humane Society of the United States, are pretty much the same, says industry watchdog. FULL STORY »
Get results by asking the right questions
What is the most powerful question you have ever been asked? While you may not immediately know the characteristics of a powerful question, it is actually quite easy to recognize one. FULL STORY »
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Mexico dairy industry looking toward growth
- IDFA, NMPF urge states to keep restrictions on raw milk
- Coalition fears trade retaliation over COOL, including dairy
- Dairy producers continue FARM animal care practice adoption
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.