Keeping farm field runoff from reaching the Mississippi River is the focus of a U.S. Department of Agriculture conservation effort centered in Missouri.
Preventing runoff into the Mississippi River
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Corn crop in best shape in 21 years
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Michigan honors Continental Dairy Facilities for exports