Keeping farm field runoff from reaching the Mississippi River is the focus of a U.S. Department of Agriculture conservation effort centered in Missouri.
Preventing runoff into the Mississippi River
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?