Keeping farm field runoff from reaching the Mississippi River is the focus of a U.S. Department of Agriculture conservation effort centered in Missouri.
Preventing runoff into the Mississippi River
- Crop storage issues may be less severe than anticipated
- BQA Producers Forum open to all checkoff investors
- Improved harvest weather is weighing on the crop markets Monday
- GMO labeling foes spend big on campaigns in Oregon, Colorado
- Land O'Lakes creates 10 new fellowships at 5 universities
- Michigan State seeks 2015 Dairy Farmer of the Year applications