Dairy Management: Winter Storm Preparation
We’ve yet to have a major winter storm hit the central plains region. But history tells us that, at one point or the other, a heavy snow or blizzard will come along this winter. Dairy producers would do well to put a contingency plan in place, according to K-State dairy specialist Mike Brouk. He offers several things to think through, in anticipation of a big storm.
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Dairy markets: In search of equilibrium
- Livestock markets lagged crop futures in early Thursday action
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Boggess named U.S. Dairy Forage Research Center director
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Product prices, April margins, dairy CPI