We’ve yet to have a major winter storm hit the central plains region. But history tells us that, at one point or the other, a heavy snow or blizzard will come along this winter. Dairy producers would do well to put a contingency plan in place, according to K-State dairy specialist Mike Brouk. He offers several things to think through, in anticipation of a big storm.
Dairy Management: Winter Storm Preparation
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do