We’ve yet to have a major winter storm hit the central plains region. But history tells us that, at one point or the other, a heavy snow or blizzard will come along this winter. Dairy producers would do well to put a contingency plan in place, according to K-State dairy specialist Mike Brouk. He offers several things to think through, in anticipation of a big storm.
Dairy Management: Winter Storm Preparation
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- NMPF adds Bongards-MN, Mount Joy-PA, Cortland & Oneida-Madison-NY