University of Arkansas plant pathologists are advising farmers on how to prevent the fungal disease aflatoxin from damaging their crop.
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Groundbreaking marks new era for World Dairy Expo facilities
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Food shortages could be most critical world issue by mid-century
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- Considerations for spring seeded alfalfa
- Drought maintains strangle-hold on southern Plains