Hayfield renovations: Some things to consider
Is it economically viable to thicken up an old alfalfa stand with more alfalfa seed? Here is some advice to consider before implementing a hayfield or pasture renovation. FULL STORY »
Safe handling of anhydrous ammonia
Although agriculture has used anhydrous ammonia for fertilizer for many years, the farming community can easily forget how this chemical should be handled with care and caution. FULL STORY »
BMR dwarf forage sorghum: What's the buzz?
While there appears to be justification for BMR dwarf forage sorghum use in dairy forage systems, remember to consider it as part of an overall forage management strategy. FULL STORY »
ABC's of fiber digestibility explained
The fiber component of a forage analysis is important to understand. Here is a look at measures of fiber digestibility and why they are important when formulating dairy diets. FULL STORY »
- It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a mobile shade machine?
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Keeping nutrients in the field and out of tile lines
- Combating the Heat in Dairy Herds
- Earthworms help Fresno State clean dairy wastewater
- Shatto Milk named Kansas City business of the year