As high moisture corn is harvested, there is an increased need for testing for toxins. Bill Seglar, DuPont Pioneer senior nutritionist, discusses aflatoxin and mycotoxin concerns in high-moisture corn.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced