As high moisture corn is harvested, there is an increased need for testing for toxins. Bill Seglar, DuPont Pioneer senior nutritionist, discusses aflatoxin and mycotoxin concerns in high-moisture corn.
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do