Brian Vande Berg, trait research manager for corn, Bayer CropScience, explains the field corn insect control research and success occurring by the company.
Bayer corn traits for insect control
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- Iowa rancher is next star on 'The Bachelor'
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Cows, farms also under gunfire near Gaza strip