Brian Vande Berg, trait research manager for corn, Bayer CropScience, explains the field corn insect control research and success occurring by the company.
Bayer corn traits for insect control
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine