Aflatoxin is a concern to many dairy farmers this year. In the October 2012 issue of Kentucky Dairy Notes, extension educators with the University of Kentucky offer some common questions to help you decide if you have an issue with aflatoxins.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Corn futures relapse in wake of Wednesday's rally
- Wet U.S. Midwest sections may lead to fewer corn acres
- Where’s the rain? Parched states can’t shake the drought
- Ouch — I stuck myself!
- World Dairy Expo announces dairy cattle show manager
- Program planned for first U.S. Precision Dairy Conference, Expo