Aflatoxin is a concern to many dairy farmers this year. In the October 2012 issue of Kentucky Dairy Notes, extension educators with the University of Kentucky offer some common questions to help you decide if you have an issue with aflatoxins.
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine