As high moisture corn is harvested, there is an increased need for testing for toxins. Bill Seglar, DuPont Pioneer senior nutritionist, discusses aflatoxin and mycotoxin concerns in high-moisture corn.
Aflatoxin and mycotoxin concern in high-moisture forage
No matching related articles at this time.
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Answering the call to bring dairy to food banks
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Lack of farm bill leaves farmers to face uncertainty in 2014
- Ag markets moved mostly lower on Tuesday
- Shrinking feed costs push 2014 milk prices higher