As high moisture corn is harvested, there is an increased need for testing for toxins. Bill Seglar, DuPont Pioneer senior nutritionist, discusses aflatoxin and mycotoxin concerns in high-moisture corn.
Aflatoxin and mycotoxin concern in high-moisture forage
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance
- Challenging global conditions mark path for dairy companies
- IDFA, Cornell launch dairy foods leadership development program
- Dairy markets: Class III futures lag global downturn
- Documentary profiles dairy workforce issues in Western New York