As high moisture corn is harvested, there is an increased need for testing for toxins. Bill Seglar, DuPont Pioneer senior nutritionist, discusses aflatoxin and mycotoxin concerns in high-moisture corn.
Aflatoxin and mycotoxin concern in high-moisture forage
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- IMI Global acquires Merck Animal Health's verification business
- Limping livestock: Two perspectives for dairymen
- Graduates make up large portion of dairy
- Weak Asian markets weighed on crop markets Sunday night
- DHM Markets/Marketers: NMPF, DDGS, Cabot