Aflatoxin is a concern to many dairy farmers this year. In the October 2012 issue of Kentucky Dairy Notes, extension educators with the University of Kentucky offer some common questions to help you decide if you have an issue with aflatoxins.
Common questions about aflatoxin
- Cyprus debt deal weighs on grain, livestock markets
- No Farm Bill could mean $38 milk after Jan. 1
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- Video: Evaluating corn silage processing in the field
- California Milk Producers Council sets MPP-Dairy meetings
- Dairy markets: The beat goes on for butter