Aflatoxin is a concern to many dairy farmers this year. In the October 2012 issue of Kentucky Dairy Notes, extension educators with the University of Kentucky offer some common questions to help you decide if you have an issue with aflatoxins.
Common questions about aflatoxin
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant