Aflatoxin is a concern to many dairy farmers this year. In the October 2012 issue of Kentucky Dairy Notes, extension educators with the University of Kentucky offer some common questions to help you decide if you have an issue with aflatoxins.
Common questions about aflatoxin
- THE ag parody you've been waiting for
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CME, CWT, Cold Storage
- Millennial Profiles: Lauren Holterman, Dairy Scientist
- Wheat, beans exceptions to the bullish ag rule Tuesday
- Follow 3 A's to help pass the 'down cow' test
- Livestock, cotton futures outperformed other ag markets Tuesday