How often should you sample feedstuffs?
Forage sampling and analysis are the backbone of dairy nutrition and ration formulation. These tools have also become an integral part of forage contracting, pricing and inventory control programs used by dairy farmers and their consultants. As a result, traditional forage sampling and analysis guidelines may not always be adequate. FULL STORY »
Management strategies for high moisture corn when molds are present
Once you have identified and quantified the mold present, contacted your crop insurance agent to discuss potential alternatives for the crop, and the decision has been made that you will proceed to harvest and feed the crop as high moisture corn apply the following strategies. FULL STORY »
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance