Feeding drought-damaged corn to livestock
High temperatures and sustained drought have resulted in severe damage to many corn fields, which now are unlikely to produce economic grain yields. FULL STORY »
Dry weather increases potential for high-ash forages
Higher than normal ash levels in forage from soil contamination can cause significant challenges when balancing diets for lactating dairy cows. FULL STORY »
New training video helps producers sample hay
SDSU Extension recently released a new training video to help producers correctly sample hay to get a clear picture of its nutritional value. FULL STORY »
Video series gives livestock producers access to grazing school
A new video series produced by Ohio State University educators offers livestock producers detailed information about a wide variety of grazing management techniques taught by OSU Extension livestock and forage experts. FULL STORY »
- Why only one of four dairy calves drinks raw milk?
- USDA: FAQs about potential California FMMO
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
LAND O LAKES® Pasteurized Milk Balancer®