In 498 comparisons, Pioneer brand hybrids outyielded competitor hybrids, with 1,261 more pounds of milk potential per acre.
The right silage corn for every acre
- Dairy promotion directors elect board officers
- USDA Farm Service Agency county committee elections begin Nov. 3
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Dairy markets: It's a bear out there
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- Minn.’s Peterson aims to hang onto House Ag Committee role, seat