Workshop offers help for planning and remodeling transition barns
Planning to build or remodel a barn for your transition cows? Then check out The Dairyland Initiative's “Transition Cow Facility Planning & Remodeling Dairy Barns” workshop on Nov. 1-2. FULL STORY »
NMC Award of Excellence
Applications are now being accepted for the National Mastitis Council Award of Excellence for Contribution to Mastitis Prevention and Control, sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica Inc. FULL STORY »
What housing types suit your needs?
The integration of housing type and style with milking and animal handling is critical in developing an efficient dairy system plan. Learn more during an upcoming webinar from Penn State Extension. FULL STORY »
Has your decision-making process become reactive?
It's the decisions made during times of uncertainty that can have the biggest financial impact on an operation's bottom line. Use these tips to evaluate how you’re making decisions when it comes to adding or cutting a technology or product. FULL STORY »
- Boggess named U.S. Dairy Forage Research Center director
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Product prices, April margins, dairy CPI
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Inlets essential to tunnel ventilation success
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Ice cream makers scoop up awards for innovative flavors