TechMix introduces “Close to Glucose” propylene blend for ketosis
TechMix introduces a new product for treating ketosis, Propylene Advantage. FULL STORY »
Sampling reveals high rate of subclinical hypocalcemia
A blood calcium sampling program involving more than 5,000 transition dairy cows showed subclinical hypocalcemia in an average of 55 percent of the cows tested. FULL STORY »
Transition troubles: What happened to her?
The 90-day transition period is critical to the future health and profitability of your cows. There is a huge investment at stake, and ignoring cows during this period could mean missing warning signs that lead to problems. FULL STORY »
New online hub helps navigate transition cow management
Arm & Hammer Animal Nutrition is focused more than ever on helping dairy producers successfully navigate the journey through the transition period, the most critical time in a dairy cow’s life. FULL STORY »
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?