Hot and humid weather is hard on pregnant dairy cows. Extension Dairy Specialist George Heersche has some tips on how to care for pregnant dairy cows.
Improving dairy cattle reproduction in hot and humid weather (audio)
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance