Hot and humid weather is hard on pregnant dairy cows. Extension Dairy Specialist George Heersche has some tips on how to care for pregnant dairy cows.
Improving dairy cattle reproduction in hot and humid weather (audio)
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine