New Source Of Fresh Cow Information Announced By Vance Publishing & Pfizer Animal Health
FreshCowInnovationCenter.com is a new hub for everything fresh cows developed by Cattlenetwork and Dairy Herd Management magazine in conjunction with Pfizer Animal Health.
FULL STORY »
Monitoring Fresh Cows
Dairy farmers, nutritionists, and veterinarians report a critical need to monitor cow immediately after calving until they are ready to aggressively begin their lactation. A fresh cow strategy allows these cows to be monitored and observed on a daily basis. FULL STORY »
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine