New Source Of Fresh Cow Information Announced By Vance Publishing & Pfizer Animal Health
FreshCowInnovationCenter.com is a new hub for everything fresh cows developed by Cattlenetwork and Dairy Herd Management magazine in conjunction with Pfizer Animal Health.
FULL STORY »
Monitoring Fresh Cows
Dairy farmers, nutritionists, and veterinarians report a critical need to monitor cow immediately after calving until they are ready to aggressively begin their lactation. A fresh cow strategy allows these cows to be monitored and observed on a daily basis. FULL STORY »
- Why only one of four dairy calves drinks raw milk?
- USDA: FAQs about potential California FMMO
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
H.J. Baker & Bro., Inc.