Detect fresh-cow health problems earlier
Changes in daily walking activity and milk yield may help you detect certain fresh-cow health disorders at least five days before clinical diagnosis. FULL STORY »
Are you ready for an aggressive fresh-cow program?
Use this quiz to find out. FULL STORY »
Keep fresh cows healthy
New research shows just exactly how much more health fresh cows eat and how much more milk they produce than cows who develop one of the common problems that tend to plague fresh cows. FULL STORY »
Get aggressive with fresh-cow management
Undetected subclinical disease affects far more cows than clinical cases. Use these ideas to improve your fresh-cow management and reduce the number of subclinical cases too. FULL STORY »
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Lighter side: Black bear gets head stuck in milk can
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance