When the Natzke family built their new barn near Wayside, Wis., one year ago, they decided to add an extra lane on the outside of the fresh cow and hospital pens. The 230-foot-long by 10-foot-wide lane allows them to easily and calmly switch cows from group to group without having to interrupt large numbers of animals, thus minimizing disruptions to cow routines.
Easy cow movement
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs