this water hydrant is located adjacent to the maternity pens at the Transition Management Facility near Baldwin, Wis. The hydrant supplies warm water for cleaning the pens. It also makes it easy for employees and veterinary students who train at the facility to give fresh cows 15 gallons of tempered water immediately after calving.
Warm water near fresh-cow pens
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced