Fresh cow feed intake goals
Dry matter intake should peak about eight to 10 weeks after calving, says Bill Weiss, dairy nutritionist at Ohio State University. If peak dry matter intake is delayed, it impacts milk production and reproductive performance. FULL STORY »
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?