Fresh cow feed intake goals
Dry matter intake should peak about eight to 10 weeks after calving, says Bill Weiss, dairy nutritionist at Ohio State University. If peak dry matter intake is delayed, it impacts milk production and reproductive performance. FULL STORY »
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance