The 2012 Tri-State Dairy Nutrition Conference will be held April 24-25 in Fort Wayne, Ind.
The conference agenda includes the following topics:
- Nutrition and immunity
- Water quality
- Economic value of milk components
- Issues related to milk sampling and analysis
- Circadian patterns of feed intake and milk composition variability
- Bioactive supplements for relief of milk fat depression
- Milk fat variation in fresh cows
- What's new with corn silage for dairy cattle?
- Feeding value of different grasses
- Advantages and disadvantages of homegrown forages
- Food Modernization Act - What it means to the feed and livestock industries
- Management tips for calves fed with automated milk feeders
- Variation in feed and diet composition
- Harvesting and storing high moisture corn
- Managing a profitable dairy farm
The conference also includes a student research competition with presentations by graduate students from Michigan State University, Purdue University and The Ohio State University.
For more information or to register, click here.