Hot and humid weather is hard on pregnant dairy cows. Extension Dairy Specialist George Heersche has some tips on how to care for pregnant dairy cows.
Improving dairy cattle reproduction in hot and humid weather (audio)
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs