Hot and humid weather is hard on pregnant dairy cows. Extension Dairy Specialist George Heersche has some tips on how to care for pregnant dairy cows.
Improving dairy cattle reproduction in hot and humid weather (audio)
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?