Hot and humid weather is hard on pregnant dairy cows. Extension Dairy Specialist George Heersche has some tips on how to care for pregnant dairy cows.
Improving dairy cattle reproduction in hot and humid weather (audio)
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do