Kansas State University beef veterinarian Larry Hollis comments on Tuesday's report from the USDA on the discovery of BSE in a California dairy cow, the facts of the situation, and how it illustrates the effectiveness of the livestock disease "firewall" in the U.S. food animal system.
- First sights of World Dairy Expo 2014
- Slideshow: World Dairy Expo opens to big crowd
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Early Wednesday World Dairy Expo photographs
- Select Sires offers new ear-tag based herd management system
- U.S. dairy decries EU-Canada trade agreement market barriers