Kansas State University beef veterinarian Larry Hollis comments on Tuesday's report from the USDA on the discovery of BSE in a California dairy cow, the facts of the situation, and how it illustrates the effectiveness of the livestock disease "firewall" in the U.S. food animal system.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced