Kansas State University beef veterinarian Larry Hollis comments on Tuesday's report from the USDA on the discovery of BSE in a California dairy cow, the facts of the situation, and how it illustrates the effectiveness of the livestock disease "firewall" in the U.S. food animal system.
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do