Dairy Herd Management reminds you that the deadline for its 2011 Innovation Award contest is fast approaching. This is an exciting opportunity for agriculture businesses to compete to be named one of the most innovative products of the year by the industry’s leading business publication.
Entries will be evaluated by Dairy Herd Management’s independent panel of dairy farmers, agribusiness representatives and university experts. Entries will be judged on their originality within the marketplace, usefulness and value to dairy farmers.
Nominations must be submitted no later than Aug. 1, 2011. Eligible products must be new to the marketplace since World Dairy Expo 2010.
Products nominated will appear on www.dairyherd.com during the months of August and September. The top products will be announced at World Dairy Expo 2011 and recognized within Dairy Herd Management’s print, online and electronic products.
To nominate your company’s new product, send an email by Aug. 1 to Shelley Thompson at: email@example.com. Email subject line should read: 2011 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Award Contest.
Entries must include:
- Company name.
- Address, City, State and Zip code.
- Contact person (including email and phone number).
- Web site.
- World Dairy Expo exhibit location.
- Name of new product.
- Description of new product (no more than 250 words).
- Reason for nominating. (If there are similar products on the market, please list them.)
- High resolution photo of product or logo. (High resolution color images in JPEG format are requested for all nominated products.)
For more information contact Tom Quaife, editor, Dairy Herd Management at: (913) 438-8700 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.