Bill to protect farmers from undercover extremists
The Animal Agriculture Alliance is pleased to learn that Iowa State Representative Annette Sweeney has introduced H.F. 431, which will help agriculture defend against activists who gain illicit employment on farms and in processing facilities in order to obtain undercover videos. FULL STORY »
Small vs. large farms: Are animals treated differently?
Many people have opinions, even concerns, about today's agriculture, especially when it comes to the well-being of animals. FULL STORY »
- Beans and hogs reversed recent gains Tuesday night
- Green milk returns in time for St. Patrick’s Day
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Bill would keep farmers' private information private
- Land availability top young farmer concern
- USDA expands support for small, mid-sized farmers and ranchers
Excelerate® Calf Milk Replacer
Milk Specialties Global