Bill to protect farmers from undercover extremists
The Animal Agriculture Alliance is pleased to learn that Iowa State Representative Annette Sweeney has introduced H.F. 431, which will help agriculture defend against activists who gain illicit employment on farms and in processing facilities in order to obtain undercover videos. FULL STORY »
Small vs. large farms: Are animals treated differently?
Many people have opinions, even concerns, about today's agriculture, especially when it comes to the well-being of animals. FULL STORY »
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Ag producers should do income tax planning before year-end
- Greenhouse gas: Another reason to connect with consumers
- Will Santa bring a farm bill this Christmas?
- Renewable fuel backers try to change EPA's mind