Bill to protect farmers from undercover extremists
The Animal Agriculture Alliance is pleased to learn that Iowa State Representative Annette Sweeney has introduced H.F. 431, which will help agriculture defend against activists who gain illicit employment on farms and in processing facilities in order to obtain undercover videos. FULL STORY »
Small vs. large farms: Are animals treated differently?
Many people have opinions, even concerns, about today's agriculture, especially when it comes to the well-being of animals. FULL STORY »
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine