WBNS-TV reports Billy Joe Gregg, currently facing charges of abusing cows at Conklin Dairy Farms has pleaded not guilty on separate gun charges Thursday.
Authorities found a loaded gun in Gregg’s vehicle when he was arrested earlier this month. He faces felony charges of improperly handling a firearm in a motor vehicle. The weapons charges follow the 12 counts of animal cruelty Gregg faces following the undercover video released by the animal welfare group Mercy For Animals.
Following the not guilty plea on video arraignment, the judge set Gregg’s bond at $15,000
For more information click here.
Man Charged In Conklin Dairy Farms Case Faces Gun Charges
- Cover Crops for Forage and Dairy Production
- California anaerobic digester project nears completion
- Dairy Farmers Of Ontario now title sponsor of Ont. Men's Curling
- Dave Dickson’s family gives $775,000 to support UW judging
- New interactive map highlights state ag contributions
- New Holland Pavilions race to finish, 5 weeks to World Dairy Expo