WBNS-TV reports Billy Joe Gregg, currently facing charges of abusing cows at Conklin Dairy Farms has pleaded not guilty on separate gun charges Thursday.
Authorities found a loaded gun in Gregg’s vehicle when he was arrested earlier this month. He faces felony charges of improperly handling a firearm in a motor vehicle. The weapons charges follow the 12 counts of animal cruelty Gregg faces following the undercover video released by the animal welfare group Mercy For Animals.
Following the not guilty plea on video arraignment, the judge set Gregg’s bond at $15,000
For more information click here.
Man Charged In Conklin Dairy Farms Case Faces Gun Charges
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?