WBNS-TV reports Billy Joe Gregg, currently facing charges of abusing cows at Conklin Dairy Farms has pleaded not guilty on separate gun charges Thursday.
Authorities found a loaded gun in Gregg’s vehicle when he was arrested earlier this month. He faces felony charges of improperly handling a firearm in a motor vehicle. The weapons charges follow the 12 counts of animal cruelty Gregg faces following the undercover video released by the animal welfare group Mercy For Animals.
Following the not guilty plea on video arraignment, the judge set Gregg’s bond at $15,000
For more information click here.
Man Charged In Conklin Dairy Farms Case Faces Gun Charges
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Mexico dairy industry looking toward growth
- IDFA, NMPF urge states to keep restrictions on raw milk
- Coalition fears trade retaliation over COOL, including dairy
- Dairy producers continue FARM animal care practice adoption
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.