WBNS-TV reports Billy Joe Gregg, currently facing charges of abusing cows at Conklin Dairy Farms has pleaded not guilty on separate gun charges Thursday.
Authorities found a loaded gun in Gregg’s vehicle when he was arrested earlier this month. He faces felony charges of improperly handling a firearm in a motor vehicle. The weapons charges follow the 12 counts of animal cruelty Gregg faces following the undercover video released by the animal welfare group Mercy For Animals.
Following the not guilty plea on video arraignment, the judge set Gregg’s bond at $15,000
For more information click here.
Man Charged In Conklin Dairy Farms Case Faces Gun Charges
- Ag markets diverged Tuesday morning
- U.S. dairy groups oppose Canadian cheese market access restrictio
- Dairy markets: Last week in review
- Crop markets are mixed to higher at the start of the trading week
- Farmers descend on Alltech's Global event in Normandy, France
- Work happiness factors ranked in new survey
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31