WBNS-TV reports Billy Joe Gregg, currently facing charges of abusing cows at Conklin Dairy Farms has pleaded not guilty on separate gun charges Thursday.
Authorities found a loaded gun in Gregg’s vehicle when he was arrested earlier this month. He faces felony charges of improperly handling a firearm in a motor vehicle. The weapons charges follow the 12 counts of animal cruelty Gregg faces following the undercover video released by the animal welfare group Mercy For Animals.
Following the not guilty plea on video arraignment, the judge set Gregg’s bond at $15,000
For more information click here.
Man Charged In Conklin Dairy Farms Case Faces Gun Charges
- First sights of World Dairy Expo 2014
- Slideshow: World Dairy Expo opens to big crowd
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Early Wednesday World Dairy Expo photographs
- Select Sires offers new ear-tag based herd management system
- U.S. dairy decries EU-Canada trade agreement market barriers