According to the Pizza Marketplace, Kristine Middleton of HSUS is planning to speak with Domino's Pizza officials during the company's shareholder meeting on April 28th.
Middelton's speech will target the company's suppliers that use gestation crates in pig breeding confinement facilities.
Source: Pizza Marketplace
- Friday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cold storage report bullish for butter
- Ag markets closed mostly higher again Friday
- Most ag markets traded firmly Friday morning
- Dairy Herd columnist Mess named social media farmer of the year
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high