DeLaval Feedtech Custom Chop F20 is the most unique silage product on the market today. Feedtech Custom Chop F20 is a specialized blend of four homo-fermentative bacterial strains (unique to DeLaval) providing 182 billion guaranteed cfu’s of lactic acid bacteria:
- Lactococcus lactis SR354
- Pediococcus pentosaceous P6
- Enterococcus facium M74
- Lactobacillus plantarum MiLab 393
Custom Chop F20 was specifically developed to provide the following benefits:
- Inhibition of yeasts and molds.
- Inhibition of clostridia (including Aspergillus fumigates)
- Inhibition of E. coli.
- Significant reduction of butyric acid
- Rapid pH reduction
- Optimal dry matter and nutrient retention
- Increased milk production
- Significant aerobic stability improvement
- Ammonia concentration reduction
Milk quality begins with quality feed. Today, feed costs are responsible for up to 60% of total operating costs on a dairy farm. So much depends on what cows are fed - keeping them healthy is the number one priority. Keeping feed free from molds, yeasts and harmful mycotoxins significantly increases the nutrient value of feed while maintaining healthy rumen activity.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Go to: www.delaval-us.com