The Prima Tech USA brand known worldwide for quality, dependability and value is proud to offer polyurethane boots. These boots are available in safety (steel toe) and non-safety in a wide range of sizes.
Why choose Prima boots?
- regular toed and steel toed boots
- made from polyurethane, the ideal material for agricultural and animal health applications
- lightweight, 40% lighter than rubber or PVC
- rugged, lasts up to 3 to 4 times longer than PVC boots
- insulated, with a thinsulate material molded in
- more comfortable, because they are wider fitting
- safer, because they have a higher steel toecap
- more slip resistant, because of an improved sole profile
- easier to clean, because of an improved cleat profile and pull-off spur molded into the heel
FOR MORE INFORMATION