AGCO's 2014 product introductions were on display at the recent National Farm Machinery Show.
This year’s exhibit features new products introduced earlier this year and several recent award winners.
• Sunflower 6631 Vertical Tillage System – A true-vertical tillage tool in seven new sizes with true cutting widths from 20 to 35 feet wide. These tools deliver tough, consistent cutting power designed to help farmers efficiently manage heavy residue and prepare ideal seedbeds.
• Sunflower debuts prototype electronics package – As the tillage-industry leader, Sunflower will also debut a prototype electronics package that further enhances the performance of tillage tools. Available on a limited basis on select models, the electronics package gives the operator the ability to adjust the fore and aft levels and operating depth, as well as monitor the side-to-side frame level to ensure the desired job is done in a uniform, consistent manner. Learn about all its capabilities by visiting the Sunflower display!
• Fendt 800 and 900 Series tractors – Raising the benchmark again with the debut of the latest advancements in technology, total fluid efficiency, performance and comfort, these powerful, hardworking tractors are a favorite of dairy producers, custom operators and any other tractor owner who demands the utmost in reliability and productivity.
• Be the first to see the entire Challenger E Series of tractors built to overcome farming’s toughest environments. From the new MT600E Series high horsepower wheeled tractors to the versatile AE50 Award–winning MT700E Series track tractors and uncompromising power of the MT800E Series track tractors PLUS the newly introduced MT900E Series articulated-4WD tractors, the entire Challenger family is the “power-to-the-ground” authority on today’s toughest jobs.
• Massey Ferguson’s hardworking 1700E Series of economy compact tractors. From 24 to 38.5 engine horsepower, these three models are handy, practical, reliable and easy to operate with a choice of manual or hydrostatic transmissions.
Gleaner S8 Super Series transverse rotary combines deliver Optimum Harvesting Performance and now offer as standard equipment a new high-speed residue chopper and new longer-lasting poly accelerator rolls. We’re proud they have been named a 2014 FiNovation and 2014 AE50 Award winner and that the Gleaner Super Series combines have been chosen as the 2013 Agri Marketing Magazine Product of the Year.