LIVERMORE, CALIFORNIA - Topcon Precision Agriculture (TPA) recently released six AES-25 electric steering kits for a variety of farm machines for various manufacturers.
The auto-steer kits are designed to "reduce overlap and allow operation at faster speeds, resulting in fewer field passes, reduced fuel costs and fewer man-hours for specific tasks," according to Kevin Cobb, director of agriculture product management.
The new kits are available for standard row crop tractors, articulating tractors, track tractors, sprayers, combines and windrowers.
Kits for various vehicles are available for Case, New Holland, International Harvester, Fendt, John Deere, Buhler, RoGator, Gleaner and MacDon.
Source: Topcon Precision Agriculture
Topcon Releases Six Electric Steering Kits
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Corn drydown: Mother Nature losing steam
- IDFA urges vouchers under Dairy Product Donation Program
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado