LIVERMORE, CALIFORNIA - Topcon Precision Agriculture (TPA) recently released six AES-25 electric steering kits for a variety of farm machines for various manufacturers.
The auto-steer kits are designed to "reduce overlap and allow operation at faster speeds, resulting in fewer field passes, reduced fuel costs and fewer man-hours for specific tasks," according to Kevin Cobb, director of agriculture product management.
The new kits are available for standard row crop tractors, articulating tractors, track tractors, sprayers, combines and windrowers.
Kits for various vehicles are available for Case, New Holland, International Harvester, Fendt, John Deere, Buhler, RoGator, Gleaner and MacDon.
Source: Topcon Precision Agriculture
Topcon Releases Six Electric Steering Kits
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban