LIVERMORE, CALIFORNIA - Topcon Precision Agriculture (TPA) recently released six AES-25 electric steering kits for a variety of farm machines for various manufacturers.
The auto-steer kits are designed to "reduce overlap and allow operation at faster speeds, resulting in fewer field passes, reduced fuel costs and fewer man-hours for specific tasks," according to Kevin Cobb, director of agriculture product management.
The new kits are available for standard row crop tractors, articulating tractors, track tractors, sprayers, combines and windrowers.
Kits for various vehicles are available for Case, New Holland, International Harvester, Fendt, John Deere, Buhler, RoGator, Gleaner and MacDon.
Source: Topcon Precision Agriculture
Topcon Releases Six Electric Steering Kits
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Dairy markets: Last week in review
- Cropp: September Dairy Situation and Outlook
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- Egyptian buying boosted wheat despite Sunday night crop weakness
- Video: Evaluating corn silage processing in the field