LIVERMORE, CALIFORNIA - Topcon Precision Agriculture (TPA) recently released six AES-25 electric steering kits for a variety of farm machines for various manufacturers.
The auto-steer kits are designed to "reduce overlap and allow operation at faster speeds, resulting in fewer field passes, reduced fuel costs and fewer man-hours for specific tasks," according to Kevin Cobb, director of agriculture product management.
The new kits are available for standard row crop tractors, articulating tractors, track tractors, sprayers, combines and windrowers.
Kits for various vehicles are available for Case, New Holland, International Harvester, Fendt, John Deere, Buhler, RoGator, Gleaner and MacDon.
Source: Topcon Precision Agriculture
Topcon Releases Six Electric Steering Kits
- Ag markets diverge just before the long holiday weekend
- Study suggests dairy herd water quality linked to milk production
- Wis. lawmakers question challenges to large wells
- Traders evening up positions ahead of the weekend Friday
- Bio-Vet and Keller break ground on new facility
- NOAA: Get ready for a busy hurricane season
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- White House urges Senate to cut crop insurance in farm bill
- Class III futures close out quietly last week
- 4 rules for growing a business or industry
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated
- Ongoing wave of Calif. metal theft prompts further legislation