LIVERMORE, CALIFORNIA - Topcon Precision Agriculture (TPA) recently released six AES-25 electric steering kits for a variety of farm machines for various manufacturers.
The auto-steer kits are designed to "reduce overlap and allow operation at faster speeds, resulting in fewer field passes, reduced fuel costs and fewer man-hours for specific tasks," according to Kevin Cobb, director of agriculture product management.
The new kits are available for standard row crop tractors, articulating tractors, track tractors, sprayers, combines and windrowers.
Kits for various vehicles are available for Case, New Holland, International Harvester, Fendt, John Deere, Buhler, RoGator, Gleaner and MacDon.
Source: Topcon Precision Agriculture
Topcon Releases Six Electric Steering Kits
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: Get a handle on dystocia data
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo