University of Arkansas plant pathologists are advising farmers on how to prevent the fungal disease aflatoxin from damaging their crop.
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Livestock futures were outdoing the crop markets Monday morning
- Increased global grain production means lower prices for growers
- After WTO, expectations grow for Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Ag markets are beginning this week firmly
- Problem solving and decision making on the farm
- Will Santa bring a farm bill this Christmas?