A recording from a recent Penn State “Technology Tuesdays” webinar, “Cow-Centered Housing Series: Feed and Water System Design and Management,” is now available online.
The program was led by Tom McCarty, Penn State Extension educator, and John Tyson, Penn State Extension Engineer. Click here for a pdf of the program presentation. Additional resources include:
- Water system design tables
- Two-row head to head freestall shelter design
- Two-row tail to tail freestall shelter design
- Three-row freestall shelter design
- Fenceline feed barriers design
- Cow tie stall design and details
For your convenience, all past “Technology Tuesdays” webinars are recorded and posted at this website. Click on the program date/title to view a recording of the webinar.
Source: Penn State Extension Dairy Team