Hypocalcemia is a common metabolic disorder in Jersey cows. Texas dairy producer John Kisst shares how using Bovikalc helps prevent this costly disease from invading his herd.
Hypocalcemia and Jerseys: Producer testimonial
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Canada’s Agropur co-op acquires Davisco milk processing plants
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- EPA in hot water over proposed CWA rule
- DHM Southeast: Dairy events in Florida, update on Burdette/Stiles